Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vek
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Connectors in 2019

Hello 🙂

I'm trying to download the Qlik Connector .zip file that This Video talks about. I've been doing some research and I found that the file was supposed to be here: Here or Here. I also tried the Nov 2018 version, Here, but it's outdated so it doesn't work

My final scope is to send emails. First I want to get acquaintanced about the connector installation and use, then I plan to implement it in the QS Enterprise in my daily job.

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

If you go to Qlik.com >> Support >> Product Downloads & Upgrades it will take you to our downloads site if your Qlik ID is associated with a customer account. From there you can navigate to the Qlik Connectors section and go to Qlik Web Connectors package:

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

If you go to Qlik.com >> Support >> Product Downloads & Upgrades it will take you to our downloads site if your Qlik ID is associated with a customer account. From there you can navigate to the Qlik Connectors section and go to Qlik Web Connectors package: