Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcarolus
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense app theme in iframe

Hi All,

I was wondering if somebody could tell me if it is possible to pass the app-theme (Sense Classic or Sense Focus) when integrating a Qlik Sense App into an iframe.

App_theme.png

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards, Tamarah

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tcarolus
Author

I've found what I was looking for to solve this issue.

Don't know for sure if this is new in the Feb 2018 release, but I just noticed an option in the devhub in the options panel. Selecting 'Qlik Focus' sets the theme=card in the url, .... &theme=card& ...

Grtz, Tamarah

View solution in original post

5 Replies
m_s
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello Tamarah,

you can try to add the theme's name to the end of your url, e.g.:

https://srvsense/single/?appid=abc&obj=DQHaRz&opt=nointeraction&select=clearall&theme=THEMENAME

More information:

More Qlik Sense Themes (updated with 3.2)

Mathias

tcarolus
Author

Hi Mathias,

Thank you for thinking with me here. I've tried to figure something out with your comment, but I think the 'theme' option is just not available in the App integration api ... yet 😉

m_s
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello,

it's working for me (I was using June 2017 Patch 2 Release when I answered and now I'm using September 2017):

theme_less.png

theme_working.png

I defined different palette colors inside my theme and those are changing when switching theme via url.

Mathias

tcarolus
Author

Hi Mathias,

Maybe we are talking about different 'themes' here.

What i'm looking for is the following.

I've developed an app and in the app settings I have selected Sense Focus instead of the default setting,Sense Classic:

AppTheme1.png

With the following result:

AppTheme2.png

But in the dev-hub view this setting is lost and so it does when embedding a sheet with an iframe.

I think what you are referring to is how to set a different theme for coloring and other formats.

So that's what i'm looking for.

But thank you again for thinking with me here, I appreciate it.

Grtz, Tamarah

tcarolus
Author

I've found what I was looking for to solve this issue.

Don't know for sure if this is new in the Feb 2018 release, but I just noticed an option in the devhub in the options panel. Selecting 'Qlik Focus' sets the theme=card in the url, .... &theme=card& ...

Grtz, Tamarah