Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
litalrok7
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense extension Disappear

Hello Everyone,

I having an issue with an extension for qlik sense which i built.

it work properly except when i switch between sheets the extension appear as a blank white box and I need to refresh in order to make the extension appear.

when i looked at the console this error appeared.

error.PNG

it seems that the data doesn't retrieve correctly

Has anyone got any ideas what could cause this problem? or, how can i refresh the model sheet each time i display the extension from the extension's code.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lital

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
litalrok7
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

OK problem solved!

I have created a div which responsible for the entire display and append it to $element,

i forgot to append a my main div to $element if it is not null. i added the else case and it worked!

if (myDiv == null || myDiv == "undefined") {

myDiv = $element.append($('<div />').attr("id", 'mainDivDynamic' + id).addClass('mainDivDynamic').width(width).height(height));

}

else{

$element.append(myDiv);

}

Thanks everyone for the quick response, I really appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Lital

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

really hard to help without any code and just the error message 😉

Regards

Stefan

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi lital,

As Stefan has mentioned, giving more insight about the issue would help solving it.

As far as the error is concerned, the attrsorted property which you are reading is not available because the instance variable is being initial/undefined due to some reason.

litalrok7
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

OK problem solved!

I have created a div which responsible for the entire display and append it to $element,

i forgot to append a my main div to $element if it is not null. i added the else case and it worked!

if (myDiv == null || myDiv == "undefined") {

myDiv = $element.append($('<div />').attr("id", 'mainDivDynamic' + id).addClass('mainDivDynamic').width(width).height(height));

}

else{

$element.append(myDiv);

}

Thanks everyone for the quick response, I really appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Lital