Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanal_ELM
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik sense desktop version support Window server 2012 server R2

Dear Friends,

I would like to install Qlik Sense personal edition on windows server 2012 R2 for POC.

And I have tried by downloading the exe and installed.Due to some compatibility issue,it was allowing me to install.

Could you please share the link,which contain the exe and should support windows server 2012 R2.

Regards,

SN

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

No there is no personal edition on the Enteprise version. You will need a licensed Enteprise to operate on a Windows Server. 

I notice you are a Qlik Partner. My best advice if you have a business case that do needs an temporary enteprise installation you could contact your partner contact at Qlik to discuss how to solve it. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Sorry.

Qlik Sense Desktop requires Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 64 bits. It cannot be installed on server operating systems like Windows Server 2012 r2.

If you want qlik sense on a server you will need to install Qlik Sense Enterprise.

sanal_ELM
Author

Dear Friend,

Do we have Qlik Sense Enterprise personal edition ?

If so,Can you share the link which contain .exe for  Qlik Sense Enterprise personal edition.

Regards,

SN

Vegar
MVP
MVP

No there is no personal edition on the Enteprise version. You will need a licensed Enteprise to operate on a Windows Server. 

I notice you are a Qlik Partner. My best advice if you have a business case that do needs an temporary enteprise installation you could contact your partner contact at Qlik to discuss how to solve it. 

sanal_ELM
Author

Thanks for your support.