Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sense mashup: Font fail in IE

Hello everybody,

I have created an app running on a Sense server. From this app I have taken the objects and included them within a mashup webpage.

Everything works great in Chrome and FireFox, but in Internet Explorer I face some issues with the fonts in the objects. The screenshots below shows how the fonts messes up in the "current selections bar":

IE fonts

Capture1.PNG

Chrome font

chrome.PNG

As you can see, there are both differences in the font type and more importantly that the icons/images are not shown correctly (e.g. the magnifying glass turns into an F.

Has anyone had experiences with these issues or have any idea what causes them?

Thank you in advance!

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Per Qlik support, one other setting to check is that the server or URL has been listed as a "Trusted site" within the Internet Options of IE 11?

Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Trusted sites

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I know this is many years late but I had the exact same issue and did find a fix (eventually) to my scenario which is using WebBrowser control in my bespoke app to display mashup, so in case others stumble across this you may wish to try the following -

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37123282/fonts-not-working-in-web-browser-control

Bottom line unset 'Do not save encrypted pages to disk' under security on the advanced tab of internet explorer options.

Hope this helps someone.