I'm developing an integration of Qlik Sense into a CRM. I used the ticket API to build an external authentication module integrated into the CRM, and it's work like a charm ! So, what's the problem ? It works with my old Qlik Sense developement server, not with a more recent server.
- Old : Qlik Sense September 2017, 11.14.3 - New : Qlik Sense February 2019, 13.9.1
Both have the same exact virtual proxy configuration.
Some additions, I'm using postman to test this two cases, where I added certificates for both servers.
1) I perform `https://<sense-server>:4243/qps/<prefix>/ticket?Xrfkey=abcdefghijklmnop` 2) Then, I perform `https://<server-sense>/<prefix>/qps/user?qlikTicket=<ticket>`, and from the old server I get a user session with a set-cookie response header. From the new, nothing, just session: inactive.
At first I thought proxy don't consume the ticket, but after give a look at logs, It would seem the problem is session never start.
- Audit.Proxy.Proxy.SessionEstablishment.Authentication.TicketValidator / Issued ticket 'v5zv3mioLJRkUKbx' for user - Audit.Proxy.Proxy.SessionEstablishment.Authentication.AbstractAuthenticationHandler / User claimed ticket: 'v5zv3mioLJRkUKbx' - Audit.Proxy.Proxy.SessionEstablishment.Authentication.AbstractAuthenticationHandler / User 'acr' used 'ticket' authentication / got session: 'd43e00e2-d313-4918-a2fe-9ef0d8040888'
- Audit.Proxy.Proxy.SessionEstablishment.Authentication.TicketValidator / Issued ticket '-rxG4c8V9jUyeC3F' for user - Audit.Proxy.Proxy.SessionEstablishment.Authentication.AuthenticationHandler / User claimed ticket: '-rxG4c8V9jUyeC3F'
In 2019 the `got session` moment doesn't happen, I don't know if it's normal or not.