Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

Announcements
See why Qlik is recognized as a Leader for the 10th year in a row – and discover how Qlik can help put your business in the lead. Get Report
Highlighted
PlumLC
New Contributor

Virtual Proxy Header Authentication - 400 Http Request Header is incorrect

Hello,

I am attempting to setup header authentication to the Qlik Sense hub using  the steps described on this help page: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/November2019/Subsystems/Platform/Content/Sense_PlatformO...

I followed the instructions as described. However, when I tried testing my virtual proxy using Postman, I got the following error:  "400 Http Request Header is incorrect"

Please note that my configuration screenshots would look exactly like the ones in the example given in the link above.

I will appreciate any help I could get including information on settings that should be in place before attempting header authentication.

Thank you.

PlumLC

1 Reply
Highlighted
andoryuu
Contributor III

Re: Virtual Proxy Header Authentication - 400 Http Request Header is incorrect

As there haven't been any replies yet you may get a better response by posting screenshots of your virtual proxy settings and your postman settings.  That will help us help you.