Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

404 Not Found mashup angular.js

I've added a mashup in a demo CRM environment we have. When loading the js I get an 404 Not Found (loading angular.js) and Uncaught Error: Script error for "angular", needed by: qlikui/qui, objects.error-handling/invalid-type.

But in the preview in the mashup editor there is no load of resources/angular.js. Why is angular.js loaded in my CRM system but not in the mashup preview? And does anyone have a clue whats wrong?

Best Regards, Gustav Lindström

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

angular should be included in the requirejs file you load from the Qlik Sense installation. Is that included in your mashup? Does it load OK??

Hope this helps

Erik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

angular should be included in the requirejs file you load from the Qlik Sense installation. Is that included in your mashup? Does it load OK??

Hope this helps

Erik

Not applicable
Author

Yes that was the problem, thanks. I had requirejs includet in the crm system already so I didn't load it again, apparently that didn't work.

But it still don't work, now there's a problem with the connection when lioading the object, any thougts about that?

WebSocket connection to 'wss://sense.egbs.se/tds/app/0edcdff5-59a9-485a-978b-704b25df16e2?reloadUri=http://sugardev.egbs.se/SugarProFull76/' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 403

qlik.js:33 Error from Engine: Event {isTrusted: true, error: Object, type: "error", target: WebSocket, currentTarget: WebSocket…}

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

The 403 response indicates that you don't have access, most likely due to not being authenticated.

I'm just gonna make some assumptions that you are running ntlm authentication for Sense (Windows Auth) and that you are running Sugar CRM on a unix box. Most likely the unix box is not able to proxy your ntlm credentials to Sense and hence you are either anonymous or denied access.

A good way to find out is to open the devtools in Chrome, go to the network tab and located the websocket connection (might need a refresh of the page for it to appear).

Once you located the websocket connection, click and select the tab "Frames" for the selected connection.
The Frames tab will show you all the websocket messages that has been sent, one of the first frames should be a message that says OnAuthenticationInfo or something along those lines, that messages will contain your username if you have one and/or if you need to go authenticate somewhere.

Not applicable
Author

It was pretty simple, I needed to whitelist the domain in Sense.