Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AW
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Button-for-navigation Extension is not working

Hello community,

the extension "button-for-navigation" is not working on firefox browser (on internet explorer it works fine). I`m using Qlik Sense Server (and Desktop) with the February 2019 Release. Has anyone the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Anika

5 Replies
paolo_mapelli
Creator II
Creator II

Good Morning Anika,

I've a similar bug. "Button-for-navigation" stops working after reloading dashboard on QS client only (I've to close client and reopen to let dashboard work again). But if I publish the non-functioning dashboard on the server it works perfectly even after reload, with all browsers.

Both client and server were just upgraded to February 2019 release.

I'm seriously disappointed about this, it's almost a couple of releases that I've to check ALL my dashboards for no regression, because after every upgrade something new (and bad) gets out...

Regards,

Paolo.

johnmahoney
Contributor III
Contributor III

Same issue with me

Trying to do a simple 'Select a value in a field'

looks like none of the actions working? - very frustrating as I am in middle of project and require this functionality

anyone found a solution yet???

radmin5253
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have seen several discussion threads on this issue but in none of them have I seen anyone who has solved this issue. In my case several developers have the buttons working for them and several do not of those who do not everything we have tried to resolve the issue has proved fruitless. It seems once it breaks they can not recover from it while those same apps work just fine using the buttons they created when tested by those of us who do have it still working.

StevenJDH
Employee
Employee

Sorry that you are experiencing this problem. Yes, this sounds like the bug I reported to R&D under the bug ticket ID QLIK-95906. It's currently being worked on by them, so there is currently no information for when it will be fixed, but hopefully soon.

radmin5253
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for the reply