Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

dale_ackerman
New Contributor II

Cannot read property 'deltaCache' of undefined

Logs: Cannot read property 'deltaCache' of undefined

Well this is a mystery to me.  Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening and what the causes may be?

seem mostly to happen when I run this:

$scope.ClearFilters = function () {
   qsApp.clearAll(true).then(function () {
   viewModel.dateFilters = AdhocDatePickerService.setDefaults(viewModel.definedFilters);
   applyDateFilters();
  });
};

Tags (1)
1 Reply
bmd
New Contributor II

Re: Cannot read property 'deltaCache' of undefined

Hi Dale,

I see this query is a bit old and I hope you found a solution.  If so could you share what you've found?  This issue has just come up with the group I'm working with and only have speculation at this time.

A quick review of the code above looks as if you may be calling multiple selections asynchronously. Although the Qlik engine should be able to handle the requests and deliver data update events that will be eventually consistent to your current session objects, it may be better to serialize your requests by using the promises returned from selection calls or to create a bookmark programmatically and apply all selections in one call.  This would reduce the chance of data and object state collisions and may clear up your undefined object issue.