Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creating shapes in Qlik Sense

Hi guys!

I'm relatively new to Qlik Sense, and would appreciate any of your help. I want to include shapes such as circles into my dashboard where I can customize the colours (colour by expression), but am having trouble finding extensions for it. Thank you!

Regards,

Khay

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If I understand correctly, can be as in the attached file? The data is load only so that Qlik Sense does not swear at the lack of data.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Can you start from here? Visualizations ‒ Qlik Sense

Regards,

Andrey

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for getting back! But I am looking for a simple way to draw up a circle without the need to pull any data/measure from the "widget" - it would just be an indication of an anomaly.

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If I understand correctly, can be as in the attached file? The data is load only so that Qlik Sense does not swear at the lack of data.

Not applicable
Author

Ahh awesome! I haven't encountered the value loop function on qlik sense till this - I set the range of the loop to (1,1) and set a conditional colour expression.

Thanks so much Andrey!

Vincenzo_Esposito

If I were you I would use this (Widgets and extensions ‒ Qlik Sense). Here you can use all HTML and CSS you want, including SVG, so you can draw any geometry you want based (or not) on data coming from Qlik Sense