Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

(Custom) Properties

Hi,

i am trying to create an extension object but have some trouble setting up the properties panel the way i would like it to work.

Basicalley i would like to extend the existing "Dimensions" property by a color picker and a simple checkbox.

This:

dim.PNG

Obviously did not work...

Is this something that can be done ? And if it cant by extending the default Dimension property - how could it be done else ?

Thanks a lot for some help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

this is - at least - not officially supported and exposed to the APIs right now. We are currently looking into that and we definitely want to expose more properties in the future, so that they are also fully supported. So if you find a way to achieve the desired result, please be aware that this could break in future versions.

Regards

Stefan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

this is - at least - not officially supported and exposed to the APIs right now. We are currently looking into that and we definitely want to expose more properties in the future, so that they are also fully supported. So if you find a way to achieve the desired result, please be aware that this could break in future versions.

Regards

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Stefan.