Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joaovieira
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Developing custom themes

Good morning developers!

After the February release I have tried to create a custom theme for my company. The result is very good but there are some problems that I can't solve.

First, I can´t change the default color of the textImage object and second the values on my pie chart also have a default value that don´t change when I apply a dark background.

Any suggestions, thanks

theme.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

Have you tried styling the css class .qv-object-text-image ??

Erik Wetterberg

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joäo,

You are preparing the mashup from the qlik sense Apps. Either try to change it before coming to Mashup. You can change the text color in the text box object but not in Pie chart. I tried to change the same but no solution to  that.

You can try to change the text color div object of each QV Object placed in the container.

joaovieira
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Roy,

Actually, I'm working in desktop and creating the theme in the extension folder. I worked with every option in the qlik web page for developers but they don´t have the option the style textImage objects.

So I'm asking if there is a option to change the pre-defined color in the json or in the css files.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joäo,

If share some image on which part you want to do the changes in html or css file then it will be helpful to know !!

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

Have you tried styling the css class .qv-object-text-image ??

Erik Wetterberg

joaovieira
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Sir, you are a genius!

The textImage is working, now there is only the problem with the pie chart. Is the a way to force the color of the values or qlik always chooses the best option?

caiosuarez
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi, how did you change the outside values of the pie chart?