Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tooshea12
Contributor
Contributor

Embed Chart Object In Website with Specific Filters Applied

Is there a way to embed a chart object into a webpage with a specific record selected? I have an application that captures invoices and their respective states in the approval process. I'd like to embed that chart object into a separate web application. When the user selects a particular invoice, I'd like to open a webpage with the Qlik chart object specific to that invoice.

thanks,

Lisa

2 Replies
Francis_Kabinoff
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sure thing.  You can go to the single-configurator at <qlik-sense-server>/dev-hub/single-configurator to generate a few urls to see what it will look like. Once you are at the single-configurator, choose an app, and an object, and then in the menu on the right, at the bottom of it you will see "apply selections". Just apply some selections there, and you can see how it affects the generated url. Basically, you'll add a "select" parameter to the url for each field you want to select in, and then the field name followed by selections seperated by commas. Something like "select=Sales%20Rep,103,104,105"

tooshea12
Contributor
Contributor
Author

brilliant, thanks! I completely missed the apply selections option on the lower right.