Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caio_caminoski
Creator
Creator

Embedded Labels problem using Web Connector - Google Drive Spreadsheets

Hello Community,

I have been facing an issue. I am loading data from an online spreadsheet I have, however I can not get Qlik Sense to identify the labels.

I am using the QlikWebConnectors 2.2.0 which is generating a URL qvx like the following:

LOAD

Column1,

Column2,

FROM

[http://localhost:5555/data?connectorID=GoogleDriveConnector&table=GetWorksheet&worksheetKey=xxxxxxxx...]

(qvx);

As you can see there is a skipRows parameter equal to 6 in the URL as my data do not start from the first row in the sheet. I tried using the wizard from qlikview and qlik sense and in neither i could embed the labels.

I cannot do the alias manually as the user could be able to insert a new column and mess up all the names.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Caio

3 Replies
caio_caminoski
Creator
Creator
Author

Is it true that the only way to embed labels is if they are in the first row of the online sheet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Instead of adding skipRows in the URL itself, can you skip the rows by writing for loop in your script.

tannyj17
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I had a similar problem, and fixed it by putting the column headers in the first row. I am not sure if there is any functionality to fix this problem via the qlikview web connectors.