Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m_s
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Extension objects in external Mashup

Hello Community,

I'm facing issues while trying to embed extension objects in my Mashup via .getObject()-Method. I already found this discussion but I was not able to resolve my problems (Qlik sense extension in mashup on external server).

My own extensions are working properly but I guess thats because they are not relying on any dependencies.

SimpleKPI is also working but displays warnings about the icons.woff

2DimHeatmap works after enabling XHR for RequireJS

Those are the errors I see in the Chrome Developer Console when trying to load different extension objects into my mashup.

errors.png

I also enabled XHR-Requests for RequireJS which allows some extensions to load halfway but unfortunately this does not change much:

errors.png

Virtual Proxy Settings:

settings.png

I appended my mashup.html and the output of the Chrome Developer Console console and Network Tab .har-Contents for XHR and non XHR requests.

Can I do something to prevent those kind of errors except from using iframes or do I need to modify the extensions?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

Hi Mathias,

you most likely need to modify the extensions (or perhaps have the extensiondeveloper to fix this).

Erik Wetterberg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi Mathias,

you most likely need to modify the extensions (or perhaps have the extensiondeveloper to fix this).

Erik Wetterberg

m_s
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hello Erik,

thank you for your response, that's unfortunate.

Mathias