Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RybaSlodkowodna
Contributor II
Contributor II

Filterpane item height

filter-pane.pngHello,

I'm using Filterpane to show block of filters. I'm trying to fit more items before it shows show all buton (this one with three dots). Changing height using CSS styles is not working so it has to calculate height some other way, probably somehow related to its attribute ng-style="{height: item.height}".

Is there any way I can fit more items into list without resizing whole widget? Or when can I lookup for JavaScript files to see how is it calculated?

Thank you in advance.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

The only I can think of is tricky solutions, like putting it in a smaller container with overflow hidden and making the filterpane itself pretty high. Or you could build your own filterpane and use visualization API to create the listboxes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

ng-style="{height: item.height}" would generate an inline style for the element. You can override that with CSS, if you use

!important on your css rule. 

https://css-tricks.com/override-inline-styles-with-css/

RybaSlodkowodna
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, it works but it does not change how many items are visible. Sorry for not making my question clear.

For example: if I make it 10px tall (now is 30px) remaining items would not fill into that list.
"Three dots" button will be still visible.

ErikWetterberg

The only I can think of is tricky solutions, like putting it in a smaller container with overflow hidden and making the filterpane itself pretty high. Or you could build your own filterpane and use visualization API to create the listboxes.

RybaSlodkowodna
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hacky but did the trick, thank you very much.