Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Geoqlik for QlikSense running slowly or stuck at http service

Hi All,

I installed the trial version of GeoQlik for QlikSense desktop and it seems that the map is very slow or gets stuck whenever I try to add a color or size by measure in the layer. I was looking at the demo files for ideas to create the layers and I get the same problems.

I first thought the dashboard has too much data, so I used a limited dataset from the model but that still did not help.

I used GeoMakePoint longitude, latitude to create a geo_business dimension, and used that in the map layer.

I am using the latest Qliksense version and the GeoQlik for QlikSense from the qlik Market.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Ana

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mdepauw2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Ana,

as you indicated us, I am happy to read that it was a problem on your side.

Best regards,

-M

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mdepauw2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Ana,

thank you for trying GeoQlik. From your description, it is hard to figure out what could be the problem leading to this perf issue. Except RAM or disk space issue, nothing is obvious here. GeoQlik for Qlik Sense is both rapid and stable.

The best would be that you send a recorded video and/or the app if you can to the team (support@geoqlik.com) so we can determine if it is a machine related or a config issue and provide you with a solution. That is the best way to move forward.

Best regards,

Manuel

mdepauw2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Ana,

as you indicated us, I am happy to read that it was a problem on your side.

Best regards,

-M

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manuel,

It works with the last version received, thanks a lot for looking into it!

Regards,

Ana