Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hierarchy load and tree extension

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use the D3DynamicTreeLayout-QS extension to create a tree that shows me the hierarchy that is in a table that I load as

CodeLevelParent code

I used the Hierarchy function in the load script with the same field (Code) for the node name and for the node ID, but when the data are loaded I find 6 or 7 fields as node name and not only one, does this happen because of the number of data? (I've got 1.2k records).

Also, the extension doesn't work, do you have any idea? Does someone have an example app that uses that extension?

Thanks a lot for your attention

Best regards

Nicolò Cogno

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I used the Hierarchy function in the load script with the same field (Code) for the node name and for the node ID, but when the data are loaded I find 6 or 7 fields as node name and not only one, does this happen because of the number of data?

Perhaps you should post the script code. Most of us won't have access to your computer or don't know the name of the qlikview document you're working on.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thanks for your help! This is the script that I used:

[HIERACHY_TABLE]:

Hierarchy (CODE, FATHER_CODE, UNIQUE_NAME) LOAD

CODE AS UNIQUE_NAME,

CODE,

FATHER_CODE,

DEPTH_LEVEL

Resident [SCALAR_TABLE];

DROP TABLE [SCALAR_TABLE];

Not applicable
Author

Does anyone have an example of this? I mean both the data and the app, thanks a lot!!

girirajsinh
Creator III
Creator III

Hi