Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AguWolkovicz
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

How can I show more than 50 rows in a Table Widget?

I've been working on a Table Widget to customize it's styles and other stuff and it's only showing up to 50 rows for the current selection. When I export its data, I get a spreadsheet with the around 180 rows that the table is supposed to show.

Is this a limitation for the widgets?

Is there a way I can change this?

Is there a way I can paginate or something like that all the data?

Thanks in advance!

13 Replies
Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

Hi agu440labs‌,

Yes it's a limitation (for now) - we are working on improving widgets.

rbecher‌, managed to find a workaround for it by adding ng-init in the first scope of the widget element -- his code:

<div ng-init="data.model.enigmaModel.applyPatches([{qPath: '/qHyperCubeDef/qInitialDataFetch/0/qWidth', qOp: 'replace', qValue: '20'}])"></div>

Related threads:

I hope this helps

AguWolkovicz
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi aaz‌,

Actually your solution is useful to increase the number of columns that the HyperCube will contain when looping it within the table; I found that the correct solution for increasing the number of Rows is as follows:

<div ng-init="data.model.enigmaModel.applyPatches([{qPath: '/qHyperCubeDef/qInitialDataFetch/0/qHeight', qOp: 'replace', qValue: '1000'}])"></div>

Regards,

Agu.-

Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

agu440labs‌,

Yes you're right, since I never tried it myself, I was just showing you his code as an example in order to maybe help you find the solution.

In a widget, you should also be able to get more data with the table API:

<button ng-if="data.rowcount>data.rows.length" qva-activate="data.getMoreData()">More</button>

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Yea, that's why you wouldn't need to patch qHeight because it's not a limit.

Astrato.io Head of R&D
jftalmeida
Partner - Contributor III

Dears,

Has this bug been fixed? Or do you have any workaround?

Thanks.

tversweyveld

Hi rbecher‌,

I saw your workaround and I would like to use this technique to change the hyperCube in the widget to a different qMode. I'm trying to do it like this:

<div ng-init='data.model.enigmaModel.applyPatches([{"qPath": "/qHyperCubeDef","qOp": "add","qValue": "\"qMode\": \"K\""}])'></div>

But I get a JSON parse error: Unexpected JSON token error.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Try this:

<div ng-init='data.model.enigmaModel.applyPatches([{"qPath": "/qHyperCubeDef/qMode","qOp": "add","qValue": "\"K\""}])'></div>

Astrato.io Head of R&D
tversweyveld

Yessssss, thank you so much!!

andydietler
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Is there any way to do this in the javascript if I'm working on an extension that doesn't have an .html file?