Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bekahbeets
Creator
Creator

How do I load a modified extension into dev hub along with the original?

So i have an original extension folder in my qlik > sense > extension folder and i copied and modified it and put it in the same folder. Now only the modified version shows up in dev hub and in my list of extensions in qs desktop.

I need them both to show up alongside each other and to be able to have them alongside each other on the server. How do i tell qs that they are different? I have changed the names of the folders and the qext title and description settings.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

You need to change the filename of the qext file and the js file, they should be the same. You also might need to change the css class name in the css file, if you have got one. Also if the extension file name is used in the define statement, you might need to change that.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

You need to change the filename of the qext file and the js file, they should be the same. You also might need to change the css class name in the css file, if you have got one. Also if the extension file name is used in the define statement, you might need to change that.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

bekahbeets
Creator
Creator
Author

ok so i changed all that including the .wbl file and the define statement. I now get a message saying that my visualization is not found on the server.

It does load them side by side tho.