Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fredericvillemi
Creator III
Creator III

How do licences work with mash-ups ?

Hello,

I would like to make a Qlik Sense Application for use as a mash-up in a website.

I mean, I will load data in Qlik Sense and only show a few graphs from the Qlik Sense application in my website.

My question is about licensing : i'm using Tokens and I would like to know how do the licences work with such a project.

Many people will come anonymously on my website and will see the few graphs coming from Qlik Sense.

Will they consume a login access for each reaload of the page ? or one licence for each connection from a specific browser for one hour ?

If it is the case, I understand that it will be really expensive for me to handle 1000 connections per day on the home page and use Qlik Sense to show a number of incidents or calls as mash-ups ?  that would mean 100 tokens consumed per day

I hope i'm wrong with the usage of licences in mash-ups, otherwise it's absolutely impossible to use them on a serious web site.

Thanks

1 Reply
fredericvillemi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Nobody knows ?

nobody has ever used Qlik Sense mash-ups with many different users ?

Thanks