Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssamuels
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

How to embed Qlik Sense app in webpage with Qlik Analytic Platform

I have a Qlik Sense server with QAP license. The proxy is configured to allow http connections from anonymous users. With the single configurator in the Dev-Hub I succeeded in building a website with embedded sheets and sheetobjects. Now I need to to embed an entire app on a website. If I understand correctly I need to use the App Integration API for this type of integration. I tried including the url "http://{hostname}/sense/app/{appid}" in an iframe, but then I get an error message from the Qlik Sense server saying I don't have a valid token. This is not what I expected, because anonymous access is enabled on the proxy. Any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies
ssamuels
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I got the answer to this question from Qlik Support.

The implementation of the full App (the "client", so to speak) is not allowed with the QAP license. Both HUB and direct App access are blocked by the license model itself.

gferran
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Steven,

including the url is the same than calling the hub and this is not allowed with the QAP license. With this license you must use the API to get objects and place them in your html page. It is like creating a .NET web page but using the API rest to get the objects from Qlik Sense.

Regards

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Steven,

Yes both application access and hub is disabled. What we should do , first we grant access to users , in your case anonymous users and anonymous user can access only those application objects which are published to Everyone stream. then we create mashup or take URL from single configurator and embed to the webportal. You can't embed entire application , either you create an Mashup which is a kind of website or take Sense Object one by one and embed to web portal.