Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfarsln
Creator II
Creator II

How to get more than 10 columns with table widget

Hello,

I'am trying to build my pretty simple table widget. I created it and made some visualization things. Everything was going fine until i tried to add more than 10 columns. Since i am new to angular.js and qlik widgets, i couldn't make it happen.

Is there any way to achieve this or i have to go with qlik's table chart if i want to add more columns?

Here is what i did to create the widget:

<div class="wrapper">
<div class="top-header">
{{layout.title}}
</div>
<table border="1">
	<thead>
		<tr>
			<th ng-repeat="head in data.headers track by $index" class="header" ng-click="head.orderBy()">{{head.qFallbackTitle}}
		</th>
		</tr>
	</thead>
	<tbody>
		<tr ng-repeat="row in data.rows track by $index">
		  <td ng-repeat="cell in row.cells track by $index" ng-click="cell.select()" class="selectable"> {{cell.qText}} </td>
		</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>
</div>

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ps: i don't want to use vizlib table or sheetstyler

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mrybalko
Creator II
Creator II

A widget can only display a maximum of 10 by 100 fields. If you create a table, for example, this is the equivalent of 10 columns and 100 rows. In the case of a table, only the first 10 columns and 100 rows will be populated with data, the rest will be blank. If you reduce the number of fields to 10 by 100 or less, the data will be shown.

link

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mrybalko
Creator II
Creator II

A widget can only display a maximum of 10 by 100 fields. If you create a table, for example, this is the equivalent of 10 columns and 100 rows. In the case of a table, only the first 10 columns and 100 rows will be populated with data, the rest will be blank. If you reduce the number of fields to 10 by 100 or less, the data will be shown.

link

mfarsln
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you for your quick response. I read this page like 2-3 times but somehow i didn't see this section.

Actually, my main reason to build table widget is to make table headers colorized. Is there a way to achieve this without using vizlib or sheetstyler?

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

There is a trick you can use to have more than 10 columns, pretty advanced, but it's described in this thread:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Integration/How-can-I-show-more-than-50-rows-in-a-Table-Wid...

Good luck!