Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get sheet objects values by its name using .netSDK

Hi all, I want to access values of qlik sense app sheet objects values by its name(or any other method to get it that's fine) using qlik sense .netSDK.

6 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There are a number of examples shown in the SDK doc here Listing apps, sheets and objects ‒ Qlik Sense

-Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob if you could help me with the proper implementation of the code, that would be a great help for me.

Thanks in advance.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Everything you need to know (in my opinion) to get started is in the help, assuming you have some basic experience with .Net programming

Windows (.NET) applications ‒ Qlik Sense

What are you trying to accomplish?

-Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Let's assume that I have a sense app which contains sales data. Now I want access that data along with some filters applied to it i.e. sales for the year of 2017 with monthly values. In short I want to access graph or graph values. I am new to c# so writing advance code is bit difficult for me and also time consuming.

chavanqlik
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Amol,

I'm even stuck on this, if you got any solution for this query, please share with me.

Thanks,

Santosh

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

You might want to have a look at this example that illustrates how to utilize hypercubes through the .Net SDK: Qlik Branch