I hope someone can assist Using a Youtube extension in Qlik Sense
I am sure someone has used the YouTube extension from Qlik Branch. My question seems simple but I cannot understand why it's not working.
On Qlik Sense desktop, I installed the extension within an application and fed it the You tube video ID's from a table object. It worked beautifully. I moved the QVF to the Qlik Sense server, placed it in a stream. I try to access it but it doesn't bring up YouTube, it's just blank.
But from the browser on the server I can run YouTube and enter a video ID and it works. I have pretty much used every brain cell to figure this out.