Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.
I am currently facing many issues regarding Qlik Sense Integration in an external website.
Architecture and guidelines :
- Qlik Sense Standalone server
- The external website is using ReactJS and Webpack, so we don't want to import Qlik Sense frameworks
- The external website is working over NodeJS
- Both websites are working over https,
- Iframe integration is working but we don't want to integrate mashup this way
- We don't want to code visualizations by ourself but use Qlik Sense existing objects
What I would like to do is to spawn an hidden iframe and get contents from it to populate my actual website.
Is it possible over https ?
I tried many things like qlik-isolated.js package but it's not working over https, I also tried "access-control-allow-origin : *" in the QMC but it's not working.
I get a cross origin error.
As someone ever succeeded in integrating Qlik Sense that way ?
I am also open to any integration that would respect my guidelines.
Thank's for all your help !
Go to Solution.
Ok Guy's, it's simple in fact you just have to add your Sense Server to the White Host List ... Sounds weird but works ! If you want to mashup from another web server ... .
View solution in original post
so I managed to find a solution by myself but I've found nothing.
I am waiting for Qlik's support on this issue.
The only thing that I've succeeded in is to get apps list from another secured server using enigma.js.
I will keep you informed as soon as I have a solution to my problem.