Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Login needed for each object in Qlik Sense mashup

Hi all

First of: I know very little about networks and domains.

I'm trying to create a mashup using iframes which is to be shown on a smart-TV in my company's cafeteria. However, because the smart-TV isn't a registered user on the network, I then need to log in with DOMAIN\USER. This isn't a big problem itself, but I suspect it is linked to my real problem. And my real problem is:

When I enter the URL (generated by the Qlik Sense Mashup Editor) in the smart-TV browser, I am prompted to login. After that, I also need to enter login credentials for EACH iframe-object on the page for them to load. This consumes more than 5 sessions (which is the maximum number of allowed parallel sessions for a user).

So how can I avoid having to log in to each of the objects in my mashup? Do I need to put my IT department to work to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaanerisen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I am not sure the structure of your qlik sense environment but just reload the page after entering the login credentials for one mashup object. After reload all, object should be correctly shown if they all are on same qlik sense because you have already get a session from qlik sense

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaanerisen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I am not sure the structure of your qlik sense environment but just reload the page after entering the login credentials for one mashup object. After reload all, object should be correctly shown if they all are on same qlik sense because you have already get a session from qlik sense

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It works! Thanks.

I assume that this will consume 2 login sessions?

Either way, it is still better than 5+

kaanerisen
Creator III
Creator III

Definetly it is