Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mashup Editor Sheets and Objects - Not Displaying All Objects, also Displaying a Different Number of Objects Each Time an App is Selected

Hello:

I am having an issue with the Mashup Editor, the Sheet and Objects list in the mashup editor (in the left pane of the mashup editor) does not display all the sheets and objects for a selected app, and the number of objects change every time the same app is selected.

Here is what is going on:

I have an app with nine objects on one sheet that I am trying to make into a mashup.

When I select an app from the drop down in the mashup editor, one sheet and two objects are displayed. If I select a different app, then reselect the first app, now one sheet and five objects are displayed. Every time that I reselect, the first app a different number of objects are shown.

Here is an example:

2017-08-29 15_24_28-Mashup editor _ Dev Hub.png

I selected a different app, then reselected the first app:

2017-08-29 15_25_10-Mashup editor _ Dev Hub.png

And one more time for fun:

2017-08-29 15_26_12-Mashup editor _ Dev Hub.png

This app contains nine objects on one sheet and as you can see not all the objects are shown, and even the number of objects change every time that the app is selected.

A little bit of extra information: We are running the June 2017 Patch 2 version of Qlik Sense Server. The app was made on Qlik Sense Desktop June 2017, I have updated my desktop to the June 2017 Patch 2 and resaved the app. I have also tried deleting and reuploading the app to the server many times and each time I have the same issue.

Thank you for you time,

Jason

2 Replies
Ann-Louise-Andersson
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello jbennedata,

This is a known bug, the dev team is talking care of it.

/ Ann-Louise

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, any idea as to when a fix will be released?

Jason