Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shayraber
Creator
Creator

Mashup and multiple apps

hi,

i'm new to QlikSense and have created two separate apps, one for sales and one for finance.

Both apps have common fields such as BU (Business Unit), Calendar, etc.

Now, I've created a mashup involving objects from both apps and facing the following issue:

assuming i have a table of sales summary per BU (from sales app) and a bar chart for organization expenses per period and BU (from finance app).

when i'm selecting in the mashup a BU from the the sales table the table is filtered accordingly BUT the chart from the finance app which also contains a BU field - DOESN'T filtered.

is that the right behaviour?

is it possible to combine objects from different apps and they will effect each other when  it comes to common fields?

of course, when i'm making selections in fields which are NOT common I'm NOT expecting that one object's selection WON'T effect objects from other apps.

Regards,

Shay

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mauricio

Sorry for the late reply.

I could not replicate it. Did you try it on server or desktop?

Regards

Nivedha

dipankarm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Nivedha,

Thanks for your solution. So there is no way to achieve selections in the secondary app and have it reflect on the primary one? Have you done any enhancement to this project? I have a requirement of merging 2 different apps into one in a Mashup but I cannot really disable selections on the charts.

Thanks in advance!