cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mashup issue after upgrade to February 2018 patch 2

Hi all,

We're experiencing an issue with a mashup we've built ever since we upgraded to February 2018 patch 2. In the mashup, I'm pulling 4 objects from one app, and 2 objects from another app. Most of the time when I load the webpage, only the 4 objects from the first app are loaded:

mashup_dashboard.png

Here are the errors I'm seeing in the console:

mashup_errors.png

It seems like the qlik engine is trying to grab the objects before the app is loaded, but if the app doesn't load in time, it fails. Which is interesting since I load them the same way I load the first app. That all being said, sometimes the additional 2 objects do get pulled in, but it's like 10% of the time - so the issue is pretty sporadic. Here's a link to the code:

https://github.com/cskeehan/appts_mashup

Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Meanwhile it gets fixed, I guess you could add an intended delay on your app1.Getobject() trigger.

Example :

setTimeout(function(){ app1.getObject('YourObjectID','IDFromQS') } , 1000);

Set the duration (in the example : 1000) you judge fine so the object is not being loaded before App is loaded, time is in ms.

You will obviously bridle your app performance, and I'm not 100% confident about this method, but this is the only thing I could advice. Hoping you will get successful.

Leo