Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

May I know is Qlik Sense .NET SDK an open source or licensing SDK?

May I know is Qlik Sense .NET SDK an open source(free) or licensing SDK?

If licensing SDK, may I know the price?

We can create a report inside Visual Basic development tool and run the report in our .Net application?

Thank you..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Ys,

It is available freely to those who have the full Qlik Sense platform.

The Qlik Sense Platform uses token licensing and is not server based, that means you purchase a pool of tokens that you allocate yourself for different user access on as many Qlik Sense servers as you want.

You can learn more about Qlik Sense Token Licensing here: Qlik Sense Platform - Token Licensing and Assigning Access Passes (video)

The full video series is here: New to Qlik Sense Platform Videos

Hope this helps 🙂

BTW - Your screenshot is showing QlikView Personal - if you are an existing customer or partner - you will then have access to the full Qlik Sense platform download - but you would still require tokens to use the system which you must obtain from Qlik.

Please mark the appropriate replies helpful or correct so our team knows that you are satisfied with the answer.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Its closed source, licence information is included in the download.

Not applicable
Author

Is it only available for their existing clients who have purchased their products?

Because when i click download, the page look like below..

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Ys,

It is available freely to those who have the full Qlik Sense platform.

The Qlik Sense Platform uses token licensing and is not server based, that means you purchase a pool of tokens that you allocate yourself for different user access on as many Qlik Sense servers as you want.

You can learn more about Qlik Sense Token Licensing here: Qlik Sense Platform - Token Licensing and Assigning Access Passes (video)

The full video series is here: New to Qlik Sense Platform Videos

Hope this helps 🙂

BTW - Your screenshot is showing QlikView Personal - if you are an existing customer or partner - you will then have access to the full Qlik Sense platform download - but you would still require tokens to use the system which you must obtain from Qlik.

Please mark the appropriate replies helpful or correct so our team knows that you are satisfied with the answer.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

I Believe that what you need is to join the partner program to access the sdk.

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-7129