Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
ajaykakkar93
Valued Contributor

Re: More than one Tabbed container in a single sheet - BUG

Hi,
This is coming directly from the source extension, I have just edited it as per requirement.

Partner
Partner

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same issue and are interested in your solution but just like the guy who raised this issue, I am a little puzzled about this solution. This container is part of the production Dashboard bundle from Qlik and I am therefore a little concerned about implementing a non-Qlik solution. Are you a Qlik/Vizlib developer - should this fix not e part of a generic fix release?

ajaykakkar93
Valued Contributor

No i am not a Qlik/Vizlib developer. i do build my own extension, mashup etc..
Highlighted
Support
Support

Yes, this is a bug that I have recently brought up with R&D, and who have fixed the issue. The fix is targeted for the June 2019 release of Qlik Sense. For reference, the bug ticket ID for this was QLIK-95792.

View solution in original post

Partner
Partner

Well done @iacovosk  for bringing this to Qlik's attention - roll on June 2019 edition!

priyankashrivastava
New Contributor

Is this bug fix has been introduced in the June 2019 version which has released today?

ajaykakkar93
Valued Contributor

you can check in the bug fixes in QS documentation,

you can find that in partner portal as well.