Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not able to scroll page in mashup due to default client.css

Hi,

This might be a basic CSS question, so apologies if so. I'm new to this and hugely excited by the potential of mashups. I have been prototyping a mashup using the freely available AdminLTE bootstrap theme.

All works really well, apart from not being able to scroll the page as soon as I add a QlikSense object. The issue goes away if I remove the link to the Qlik client.css stylesheet from the page - <link rel="stylesheet" href="../../resources/assets/client/client.css" media="all">.

So it seems something in there is conflicting with the CSS of the main page and stopping the scroll.

Realise that could be a difficult question to answer and very site specific. So just looking for whether there are any obvious answers I may have overlooked.

Thanks

Mark

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

Hi Mark,

The client.css file turns off page scrolling by default. You can enable it by setting overflow= auto on your body element in the html file, like this:

<body style="overflow:auto">

Hope this helps

Erik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi Mark,

The client.css file turns off page scrolling by default. You can enable it by setting overflow= auto on your body element in the html file, like this:

<body style="overflow:auto">

Hope this helps

Erik

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, that did the trick!