cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemanth458
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pivot Table presentation

I need the visualisation should be like below attachments before quarter and after quarter Table.

Thank you very much in advance.before Quarter Tablebefore Quarter TableAfter Quarter TableAfter Quarter Table

5 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your question is rather broad and lacking in detail, so you are unlikely to get much really useful help.

I suggest you post a small qvf file with some sample data representative of your data model and what you have managed to achieve so far for the pivot table. The data does not have to be real, but the model table and field structure should be representative.

Ask specific questions, like how do i get the header structure like that, or how do i get background colours and so on. There is no problem breaking this up into a number of simpler questions for which you are more likely to get help.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Hemanth458
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My question is how do i get the header structure like Jan-19,Feb-19,March-19 and how do i get background colour

@jonathandienst wrote:

Your question is rather broad and lacking in detail, so you are unlikely to get much really useful help.

I suggest you post a small qvf file with some sample data representative of your data model and what you have managed to achieve so far for the pivot table. The data does not have to be real, but the model table and field structure should be representative.

Ask specific questions, like how do i get the header structure like that, or how do i get background colours and so on. There is no problem breaking this up into a number of simpler questions for which you are more likely to get help.

miskinmaz
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

You need to develop the whole logic at the backend where you have to create a inline table of headers and this headers will be associated with the measures you want. If you don't want the backened script, you can use valuelist in dimension and measures to create the custom header.
Hemanth458
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

For this i used viz-lib pivot table there i can't find columns like normal pivot table.

Except Headers all things are now working fine right now

Hemanth458
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

How to calculate dynamic column name like Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec after completion of every 3 months it will roll as Quarter  and for remaining it will give month names as well as i need to show YearToDate also in a column. Its my exact requirement.