cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help with HubSpot API pagination settings

Hi,

I'm using Qlik Sense' REST API connector to pull data from HubSpot CRM. HubSpot documentation reads:

"Get all of the deals in a portal.  Returns a paginated set of deals.

In addition to the list of deals, each request will also return two values, offset and hasMore. If hasMore is true, you'll need to make another request, using the offset to get the next page of deal records." (from Get all deals‌ )

Default records returned is 100.

I need help configuring the 'pagination type' settings in Qlik Sense. Please help.

15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

To clarify, here is the response I'm getting:

{deals":[{"portalId":1208841,"dealId":247301077,"isDeleted":false,"associations":null,"properties":{"dealname":{"value":"Sample Deal Name 1","timestamp":1516321349923,"source":"IMPORT","sourceId":"DealTasks:DealsImport","versions":[{"name":"dealname","value":"Sample Deal Name 1","timestamp":1516321349923,"sourceId":"DealTasks:DealsImport","source":"IMPORT","sourceVid":[]}]},"hubspot_owner_id":{"value":"5327004","timestamp":1516321349923,"source":"IMPORT","sourceId":"DealTasks:DealsImport","versions":[{"name":"hubspot_owner_id","value":"5327004","timestamp":1516321349923,"sourceId":"DealTasks:DealsImport","source":"IMPORT","sourceVid":[]}]}},"imports":[],"stateChanges":[]}],"hasMore":true,"offset":247301077}

offset returns a timestamp of the last request

hasMore: true indicates there are more records

Which pagination type in Qlik Sense REST API connector should I be using, and how should the parameters be configured?

Thank you.

ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Did you find the solution? Facing the same problem.

gamaescalante
Contributor III
Contributor III

I'm looking to connect QlikSense & HubSpot data as well.  Any progress made?

ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Yes, i succesfully managed to load all contacts. What exactly is your question?

gamaescalante
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am looking to load contacts and timeline/note activity in HubSpot to Qliksense...but not sure what documentation to reference for the setup.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Currently we've had success connecting QlikSense with a SQL Server Database. 

neeraj712
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

i am trying to pull all Email Events from Hubspot , at a time one page appears with offset and hasMore=true, is there are option through REST API connection to read all pages ?

How did you read all contacts in single API  request ?

neeraj712
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Gerco ,

How did you manage to access all pages to get all contact through API call?

I have to pull all Email Events from Hubspot , at a time one page appears with offset token and hasMore=true, when i use pagination technique "Next token"  and setting next token path to 'root/offset'. Data extracts is very slow and pull around 80k rows in 30 minutes.

Let me know steps you have performed to get all contact in singe request.

aferrari7
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Gerco,

Could you please share with us your code to paginate the .json?

gamaescalante
Contributor III
Contributor III

Did you have any luck connecting?