Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thhaenig
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Problems with import "qsVariables" Extension into Qlik Sense Server 2.1

Hi,

I do have a Question according to the “qsVariable” Extension from Erik Wetterberg.

I tried to import the extension to the Qlik Sense Server 2.1. During the import accurse an error massage “could not be imported”.

On the Clint Version of Qlik Sense 2.1 this Extension is working.

In the Server Logs are no indications on what went wrong. The Debug level of the Server is set to high.

Best thanks in advanced,

Thomas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

there is unfortunately a degrade in 2.1.1. The repository (and therefore the import functionality of extensions) does not not allow e.g. .md files or the LICENSE file.

Workaround:

Remove the LICENSE and the README.md file, zip it again and upload it again, then it will work.

There will be some broader communication around this issue and how to fix it globally within the next days.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Stefan

--

Please mark the appropriate replies as correct or helpful so our team and other members know that your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

there is unfortunately a degrade in 2.1.1. The repository (and therefore the import functionality of extensions) does not not allow e.g. .md files or the LICENSE file.

Workaround:

Remove the LICENSE and the README.md file, zip it again and upload it again, then it will work.

There will be some broader communication around this issue and how to fix it globally within the next days.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Stefan

--

Please mark the appropriate replies as correct or helpful so our team and other members know that your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

thhaenig
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

It works,

Thanks for the fast response

Thomas

Not applicable

And if the proposed solution doesn't work, is there something else to try?  Removing the files did not work for me.  Thanks.

Not applicable

Nevermind, I found this forum on the Community and it was helpful and solved my issues. Re: Qlik Sense 2.1.1 import extensions error