Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klekovkinda
Partner - Contributor III

QRS API System Rule to set up automatic user access

I'm going to automate creation of user access rules via qrs API. I found an endpoint to get and create rules:

• GET /qrs/SystemRule/full 
  • POST /qrs/SystemRule

Everything seems works fine. But there is one question regarding one field. It's not clear what exactly should be in the field 'resourceFilter'. I'm confused, If I create it via QMC this field is muted, but right after creation it's assigned automatically with the value like this: License.UserAccessGroup_41bedb46-cfbc-4678-af08-346ed0bed5a5  every-time this id concatenated to the end is randomly generated. Which id should I use when I post the rule via api? By the way, this field is mandatory. Also I noticed that's it's possible to set there value with no ID at all, only  License.UserAccessGroup, but I'm not 100% sure that it will work at the end.

Labels (4)
1 Reply
klekovkinda
Author

By the way, I figured out that this ID is quite important, without id rule does not work, at the same time if I use asterix instead of ID rule is working fine. So the question is still opened, where to get an ID and what if I use '*' how does this configuration affect to the system.