Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
countnazgul
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense API - get task statuses?

I was looking for api method that will return all (or specific) Tasks status (i.e. success, failed) but cant find any suitable method in the help site. Did anyone know which method can be used (if exists?)

Thanks!

Stefan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

You could use any of:

/qrs/task     get condensed version

/qrs/task/full     get full version

/qrs/task/table  create a table

Another option is to run the qmc and check what it does (looks like it uses table when I look)

Hope this helps

Erik

Please mark the appropriate replies as correct or helpful so our team and other members know that your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

have a look into the Repository API and the section "Tasks" there:

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-us/developer/Subsystems/RepositoryServiceAPI/Content/RepositorySer...

Regards

Stefan

countnazgul
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Stefan

I went through the Task methods before and I can see that there are methods to star/stop task(s) but there is no method to just list the statuses. Might be this method don't exists at the moment?

Regards!

Stefan

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

You could use any of:

/qrs/task     get condensed version

/qrs/task/full     get full version

/qrs/task/table  create a table

Another option is to run the qmc and check what it does (looks like it uses table when I look)

Hope this helps

Erik

Please mark the appropriate replies as correct or helpful so our team and other members know that your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

countnazgul
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ahhh i see. Thanks Erik.

Regards!

Stefan

bekahbeets
Creator
Creator

so when i do a get to '/task/{id}/' , I get 'Received error code: 404::No matching endpoint found'