Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Mashup - Multiple CurrentSelections

I have an Angular application built within the Qlik Mashup environment that is attempting to show different sets of visualizations from two different application on two different pages. Using the Qlik Mashup API, I am running qlik.openApp() to get application object model references for the different applications and from both application I am using app.getObject(...) method to load the selection bar for each application. What I am finding is that the first application to load a selection bar is forever the one shown on every other page in my application.

I am not sure why. Any idea what I should do/investigate? I've tried forcing app.close()'s, appObject.closes()'s, setting application identities, and app.addAlternateState().

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

Hi Andrew,

This a known issue, documented as a limitation (if I remember right), and on it's way to be fixed in the coming release.

Unfortunately, there is no workaround for it.

regards,

aiham

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

Hi Andrew,

This a known issue, documented as a limitation (if I remember right), and on it's way to be fixed in the coming release.

Unfortunately, there is no workaround for it.

regards,

aiham

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can create your custom selection bar and add selected fields into it from all open apps.

refer this

Create a custom Current Selections Bar in Qlik Sense – Webofwork

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much Aiham.

Do you know if this is publicly documented anywhere? I haven't been able to find anything, but I'm probably not using the right terms. I am also not well versed in where Qlik publishes all its documentation; so I apologize if there is a well known source.

I found it documented in the Qlik Sense 2.2 Release notes.

Not applicable
Author

This is supposedly fixed in 2.0.10 per my support ticket with Qlik. I assume it will also be in whatever the 2.x is as 3.x.