We made an upgraded Qlik Sense 3.2 R3, which used token-type licenses, for the new version of Qlik released in November 2019 that uses Analyzer licenses.
The settings that were made are in the "PIC 1" image bellow:
PIC 1 - Our coding using require(js/qlik)
But after upgrading the Qlik version, the code no longer works. It throws the error shown in the "PIC 2" image bellow.
PIC 2 - Error returned in the chrome inspect screen
Checking the qlik.js file, which is called in the require function and found in the C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\js path of our server, we noticed that was very changed compared to previous version used.
And it loads the qlik-require-plugin.js file. These two files contain the following codes:
PIC 3 - Checking the files qlik-require-plugin.js and qlik.js files