Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Single sign on

Hi Guys

I have integrated my qlik sense chart using iframe in a website. But when ever user trying to access the chart it is asking for userid and password.

I want that once user is logged in the website , qlik sense chart should not ask for the userid and password. it should allow the access because the user is already got authenticated while logging in the web site.(in short Single sign on should happen)

Thanks Vasim

6 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

You need to apply an authentication solution Tiket, session, header or SAML

Have a look here

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/2.2/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Server/Server-S...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vincenzo

Thanks for the reply , in above mentioned link it is explained how it works but I want to know how I can implement.

It will great if you can share the steps to implement any of the authentication solution ????

karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Vasim

Have you a got a solution for this. I am trying to implement Single Sign On..Any help is much appreciated...

Thanks

Karthik

Vincenzo_Esposito

Here in the community you can find tons of documentations about the tiket authentication. Here an article I wrote for beginners Qlik Sense Ticket based authentication - step by step configuration example. You can also find valuable information on the Jeffrey Goldberg youtube channel here  Jeffrey Goldberg - YouTube

karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Thanks a lot!!! We have an issue regarding ticket aunthentication on the web application that's been build  on Java..any sample piece of code is much appreciated..we are facing 404 error as we are trying to direct to HUB..

Vincenzo_Esposito

H aveva look ti the Jeffry code, he posted an example of ticketing in Java on Branch and in his github page. References in my article