Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

Highlighted
nguyenqx612
New Contributor II

Qlik Sense with Virtual Analytics (AR/VR)

Hi. 

I've developed VR/AR app in the past and am wondering if Qlik Sense can be integrated into VR/AR app? 

I've been thinking that people can do analytics using AR/VR app in the future but having a tough time thinking about good/practical use cases that are feasible for businesses. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Qlik Sense with Virtual Analytics (AR/VR)

Hi,

I've created several VR and AR proof of concepts leveraging the Qlik platform. Here is a blog post that gives more details on the use cases. I was also a co-author of a recently published book on Immersive Analytics that is very comprehensive on the subject. Would love to hear about anything you make. 

Cheers,
Todd

3 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I've created several VR and AR proof of concepts leveraging the Qlik platform. Here is a blog post that gives more details on the use cases. I was also a co-author of a recently published book on Immersive Analytics that is very comprehensive on the subject. Would love to hear about anything you make. 

Cheers,
Todd

nguyenqx612
New Contributor II

Thank you for the information, Todd. Those are very useful. I'll check them out. 

By the way, do you happen to know any use cases for logistics? Thank you

Employee
Employee

Yea, I think there are a lot of opportunities for using AR to manage logistics. For example, imagine being able to look at any container in a distribution center and see not only a representation of what's hidden inside of it, but also to get information about where it came from, where it's going, what the total inventory for each related product is, what are the outstanding orders, etc.