Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik sense Extension button not working in Single

Hi,

I have a website that is using an iFrame to show a Qliksense sheet using the Single URL.  We have an extension that contains buttons within the sheet.  The extension button does not work within the Single URL.  Is there something that we can do to make that functionality work?

Thanks!

Melissa

5 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Melissa,

I have actually embedded Qliksense extensions using iframe and it worked well. So its surely no the issue with the functionality. Did you check the browser console for any relevant errors?

- Sangram

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

I don't believe it's the iFrame.  I believe it's the fact that I'm using the Single configurator URL within my iFrame.  Even when I go to the URL outside of the iFrame the extension does not work.

Thanks,

Melissa

ErikWetterberg

Which extension are you using? The problem might be in the extension code.

Erik

Not applicable
Author

Hi Erik,

We're using this extension:

Sheet Navigation + Actions for Qlik Sense. - Page 2

I'm afraid the problem is the navigation to a sheet within the Single configurator just doesn't work, but i'm hoping that there's a solution to this.

Thanks!

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

the idea of this extension was definitely not to work within single configurator. What is the use case for it. The main idea of this extension was to provide some capabilities to navigate with Qlik Sense, so within the Qlik Sense client!

Regards

Stefan