Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorgebrugos
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense and Siteminder

Hi,

I have a website for external facing users that provides a link for users to go to our QlikSense servers using SSO. The website uses siteminder to pass the headers. Could you please advise on the options to integrate Siteminder with QlikSense? Also if you have any documentation it would be much appreciated.

jog

Best regards,

Jorge

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jorgebrugos
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We are addressing this problem using SAML authentication. Due to network complications it current under investigation, is not working yet but it has potential..

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jorgebrugos
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We are addressing this problem using SAML authentication. Due to network complications it current under investigation, is not working yet but it has potential..

Dustin_Baxa
Employee
Employee

Take a look at this document. Hopefully it helps!

Implementing SiteMinder Authentication with Qlik Sense

jorgebrugos
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your reply. It is good to see that there is more options to address the same problem but I am not sure on having IIS with QlikSense since it will be one more point of failure to maintain. I understand it is a requirement for the Siteminder to have the Agent on the IIS and therefore we have decided to approach this using SAML authentication over HTTPS, since QlikSense Virtual Proxy supports SAML.

Best regards,

Jorge

Rehan
Creator III
Creator III

We are using Qlik Sense Nov 2019 Release . We followed this Documentation and and unable to access the URL.