I have made some changes to existing extension object and saved it with a new name and I have made changes to .qext file as well. But when I place my both extension objects in extensions folder the customized object is not reflecting the changes it is working like the original one. Please let me know how to handle this.
I take it you have changed the name of the (copied) qext file as well?? The qext file needs to have the same filename (before the ".qext") as the js file and be in the same directory.
If that is OK you might have a caching problem, specially in Qlik Sense desktop, which caches a lot. Try opening the app in the browser and turning caching off. I have written a small document about how to debug your extension (Troubleshooting your extension), which might help you.
Hope this helps
Erik Wetterberg https://extendingqlik.upper88.com/
Actually I haven't changed the name of .qext file. But inside the .qext file name of the extension object will be mentioned I have changed that name to a new name so that both the extension objects will be different. And I deployed both extension objects on server but the new one is getting effected by old one.