cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jptneumann
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

REST Connector error using WITH CONNECTION and Pagination

I'm trying to access an API, using REST Connector, including 'WITH CONNECTION (URL "https: // ...")' after SELECT. I need to do pagination. This way I configure the 'pagination type = NextUrl'. Also use the 'Next Url Field Path' parameter.

LIB CONNECT TO 'MyConnection';

RestConnectorMasterTable:

SQL SELECT

"__KEY_root",

(SELECT

"field1",

"field2",

"__FK_data"

FROM "data" FK "__FK_data")

FROM JSON (wrap on) "root" PK "__KEY_root";

WITH CONNECTION(URL "https://....");

When I run Script, I get the following message:

"Connector reply error: You cannot use the selected pagination type and the 'WITH CONNECTION' statement at the same time. Please set 'Pagination type' to None on the connection dialog."

How do I use pagination using WITH CONNECTION?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you use WITH CONNECTION you will have to do the pagination yourself. Pagination Type is so that the connector do the pagination for you automatically.

Manual pagination means that you will have to loop and change whatever parameters you need to get the pagination to work with the help of modifying something within the WITH CONNECTION part.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you use WITH CONNECTION you will have to do the pagination yourself. Pagination Type is so that the connector do the pagination for you automatically.

Manual pagination means that you will have to loop and change whatever parameters you need to get the pagination to work with the help of modifying something within the WITH CONNECTION part.

Anonymous
Not applicable

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

Can we add table  fields in "with connection" body so in Email body it should be reflect as below

ID Amount

with connection (
QUERY "to" "v@gmail.com "
,QUERY "message" "Total Sales greater than >20000 for $(vID)"
//,QUERY "subject" "$(vID)"
,QUERY "fromName" "NoReply"
,QUERY "fromEmail" "v@hotmail.com"

)