Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thpessato
Contributor III
Contributor III

Security rule - disable mashups thumbnail on dev-hub

Hi all!

I currently have a security rule on my server that restrict a type of user of accessing (and seeing) a couple of QVFs... but I couldn't find any kind of rule to do the same for mashups on the dev-hub.

Is there a way to restrict an user of seeing mashups on dev-hub? If there's no configuration for this on QMC, this is a privacy problem, I guess.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

Hi Thomas,

No, there isn't. The user will not be able to open the app without access right, but will se the mashup in dev-hub (if she has access to the dev-hub) and Qlik Sense won't prevent her from opening the mashup. You will have to handle this yourself in the actual mashup.

Erik Wetterberg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi Thomas,

No, there isn't. The user will not be able to open the app without access right, but will se the mashup in dev-hub (if she has access to the dev-hub) and Qlik Sense won't prevent her from opening the mashup. You will have to handle this yourself in the actual mashup.

Erik Wetterberg

thpessato
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I searched a lot and didn't find anything. I ended editing temporarily dev-hub.js so that it fit my needs for a couple of days, while I search for another workaround.

I hope that Qlik develop some privacy control on dev-hub too

Thanks Erik!