Sense Workbench/Mashup issue - Duplicate Mashup stop to render objects
I'm facing the following issue with Sense v1.0 Mashup: If I duplicate an existing project (e.g.: project1), the copied file (e.g.: project1_copy) stop to render charts and do not allow to add any from the qvf file.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new mashup project starting with template "basic mashup template with absolute position"
- Go to Edit Mode and "link" the mashup to an app (e.g.: Executive Dashboard)
- Add Some charts by drag and drop from left pane
- Save all and View the results in a new browser window
------ till then everything works as expected
- Go back to Workbench and duplicate the Mashup (eg: project1_copy)
- Try to view it --> blank page
- Try to edit adding new charts --> can't add/display the new chart
Files seam to me well copied/configured (see attachment to be unzipped into C:\Users\[User name]\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions).