Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Snapshot missing in 2.2.3

Hello, I recently upgraded to Qlik Sense Server 2.2.3 and now the snapshot camera is missing from the toolbar.  Is there a workaround or should I roll back to previous version?

Qlik Sense Bug.PNG

4 Replies
ian_wilson
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Teresa,

This button has been moved.  Instead of one snapshot button to click, then to click a visualization, we have a camera button per visualization.

Take a look at this:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/2.2/Subsystems/Hub/Content/StoryTelling/Story/collect-insights-for-...

Not applicable
Author

Hello I have reviewed the link below and when I go to the right as suggested in the article (Click Å at the top right of the visualization or long-touch/right-click the visualization and select Å.) the only option I have is “full screen”. I have created a new app and added new visuals but the same options are still there. Are there some audit or log files we can review to see where the error may be?

Thanks

Teresa

Not applicable
Author

Ok it looks like if I click "done" on my worksheet I do get the option of snapshot.  Also if you  have custom visuals can snapshot be taken are only on qlik default visuals?

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Yes, snapshots and selections are mode in analysis mode and not edit mode.

All objects are able to be "snapshottable", however if you have custom extensions it's up to the author of that extension to enable snapshots for their extensions.